21 October 2008

The long overdue tag post

So finally, i'm back. Kind of. And i've so much to catch up with, so many post from so many of my friends on so many of my friends' blogs. But it'll all fall into place inshaAllah.

First things first.

The tag season is here once again and i've been tagged by Blogger Exquisite to list some of my pleasures. Actually i'm a bit late, thanks to my mood and my procrastinative nature. My pleasures, i cant promise them all to be guilty ones, are many. So i had to think for a while to decide whether to set a limit or not. In the end, i decided against it. And for the interest of the readers, i'll try to keep them as short as possible.

1) FOOTBALL: People who know me even a little bit must've been expecting this. Football to me has grown from being a sport to a passion to a part of life. Yes, football really is something that i need the dose of to keep me happy. And the first choice is playing the game. The sense of competition, the beauty of the game, the effort we've to put in, the runs we make, goals we score or defend, everything brings one of the best kinds of pleasures, while in the moment, and in retrospect. Whatever i write about football wouldnot be enough because in one way my life does revolve around it. The best things is that football has given me some of my greatest friends. This is one thing that brings us all together like a big network. In fact, football is one big chunk of my life, and it never fails to lift me up. Never.

2) Chocolates: Whatever people say about chocolates, i love all of them. All kinds, all colours. Infact, the real pleasure is in trying different chocolates. Ofcourse, in my pocket money, affording chocolates is a daunting maneuver, but then, thats the fun. You sacrifice a whole meal for a bar of lindt etc. Thats the pleasure.

3) Pens: I think i've written about pens before to, if i remember correctly. One of greatest pleasures since my early years has been collecting different pens. But the real pleasure is writing with a different pen everyday. And i've a knack for good pens, needless to say. Lol.

4) Cats and Kittens: I love them. I love patting them. Whenever i see a kitten, stray or otherwise, i just cannot, CANNOT hold myself back from patting it. I JUST have to. And it feels so awesome. Moreover, i plan to keep tiger cubs sometime in life. I think that counts as a cat.

5) Texting: One of the two greatest things ever happened to communications. I love texting. Much more than calling actually. Its just great, so easy, so spontaneous, so short. And you can edit your texts lol. A friend normally argues with me on the merits of texting, and i say, texting is more personal than calling. I dunno Hows that true, but it is. Needless to say, texting is uplifting. Really.

6) Gprs: This is the second of the two greatest things that ever happened to communications. Its fascinating, and i'm found using my gprs for long long times. But the best part is, if it wasn't around, i wouldn't have blogged probably.

7) Food: I'm a total total food lover, a food freak. Food is ummmmm great, whether your mood is good or bad.

8) Desserts: If there's anything called a sweet tooth, i'm the sweet tooth (what's the opposite of fairy?) ghost!

9) Dancing: Though i dont really know how to, but i just love it. I do it alone mostly, practising different steps. Hehe.

There're many more i believe, but as yet, these are the dominant ones in my mind. And they're in no specific order.

7 comments:

DuFFeR ڈفرستان ۔ said...

wah g wah
"as short as possible" :D
9 guilty pleasures :O
dont you think these are more than enough to expose yourself to others?
and about Pens, I have a very BIG Collection of pens, I also love fountain pens :)

Anonymous said...

finally dear :)
welcome back to the gripping hands of blog-o-scare muwahaha :P

Chocolates is turning out to be a global addiction and many fellow bloggers are indeed addicts :D

I'm so excited to see another fellow cat lover... :P but that tiger cubs :S , maybe a bit too much, don't u think ?

texting is overrated but then again, most of our conversations have shifted into the most impersonal, uncongenial mediums and that is just a start, sadly

lol at dancing alone... :P

and once again, welcome back!

m.h.a said...

@duffer
yar there are still many more lol...waisay, i had a great collection of pens, and robbers took the best of them...a-holes, that was sad...

@exquisite
thanx a lot, its good to be back here. Yes chocolates are a universal obsession. I cant understand people who dont like chocolates, how stupid na?
And comeon tiger cubs are awesome, they're cute and ferocious. I also plan to keep an eagle and a falcon. Hehe.
And well i really love dancing yar, but like i said dance karna ata nae. :(

Anonymous said...

I loved yours!
I always come across these tagged pages and realise I'm pretty addicted to the same things.
I love dancing too, but dancing alone may be hazardous to your street cred.
Maybe you should reconsider that!
:p

mubi said...

well that was quite 'short' eh!
i so agree on the chocolate!!
football ya we knew that
and o i LOVE pens and i wonder how i forgot to mention it in my pleasure's list:(

and oh there you go by writing about cats,.,,exquisite must be really excited to see some cat lover :p

Annie said...

I love my cat!!! And all cats...but my cat is the cutest! =]

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is completely drumming obsessed. ahh... drums... it's INSANE though.. YEW!!!

I love texting too. If I had the money I would text spontaneous msgs all day. Getting random text msgs from friends are just great.... I'd do it more often if I could afford it.

m.h.a said...

@annie
Thanx for the comment. Yes yes i really am obsessed with drumming.
Anyways, texting is the best, and with those new packages that mobile companies offer, its almost free, so its texts galore all day, and i'm loving it. I wonder what i did before texting was this cheap lol...