15 October 2008

An important post.

For some reason, i just cant bring myself to blogging, or even commenting for that matter. I have a tag post due, and there's so much going on these days, so much to write about, but for some reason, i just cant bring myself to visit my blog even, or anyone elses blog. Maybe its got to do something with someone going away forever, or maybe its just a little wittle phase.
Jo b, i say sorry to my blog for this selfishness and to blogger exquisite who tagged me (i'll write it very soon inshaAllah).
I'll be back very soon inshaAllah.

:(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no please i do understand ... and please u don't have to be sorry for anything...

I feel much happier now knowing that u actually are looking forward for this tag post : )

by the way, i have came up with some anagrams playing around with ur blog name... :D ... might cheer u up

take care

Anonymous said...

happy be :)
hope to see you soon


ahh, will be hearing about you from cutee anyways :p

DuFFeR ڈفرستان ۔ said...

کیوں بھایی علاج تو نہیں شروع کروا دیا؟ ڈاکٹر نے پرہیز بتا دیا؟

Spring Breeze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

@spring breeze... why is it not okay for him to feel sad... while it would b perfectly okay for a girl... ???

somtimes its good to b an idiot that cares!

m.h.a said...

@exquisite
thanx thanx...wat anagrams did you come up with?

@mubi
haha, wat did Mahru say now?

@duffer
haha..nae aisi koi baat nae

@sami
Haina? Thats wat i tell her sami, its good to be sad sometimes...