31 October 2008

Its been a long time since i wrote an upbeat post, and things are not gonna change i think. Its a long phase i think where i can only write dark/glum/sad posts. Lol. Very funny.
Anyways, one reason for not blogging as much as i used to is that if i blog these days, it will be about my daily life, or what i feel about it, and i think i want to spare my gracious readers the trouble of living my life as well as their's.

Like they say "zindagi wich pehle kam maslay nay"

anyways, i was wondering today, is it pure luck that both of the recent earthquake incidents took place in october? The news bulletin has been so sad of late, bringing deaths of more and more people everytime. Wats happening around us? Its all so confusing yet so clear.

I've to work against my eyelids to keep awake. I'm so lazy i could put myself to shame anyday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.
I blog when I'm bored/upset, so all my posts seem to show that.
I guess if I was super happy, the last place I'd turn to is my blog.Strange but true.

About the earthquake-it's saddens me that in so little time, the earth has been shaken and torn.Scaryy.
:|

Unknown said...

you kno how every time somthin like this happens n all the molvis start jumpin up and down about signs of judgement and all that...

what i wonder is... why jus pakistan yaar !!!! baqee dunya bi to chal hi rehi hai :( !!!

i mean ghoom phir k pakistan mai hi sab kuch hota hai ...

Anonymous said...

i kinda agree with smacula...
as my brother says,,,a lot is being done for Islam in Pakistan as compared to other Islamic countries...why only Pakistan?
and since after that massive 2005 earthquake, Pakistan is on fault line more than ever...more prone to earthquakes now...we just need to do some practical work..i mean even Japan is most vulnerable to quakes but they have worked to survive and live thru

Unknown said...

gosh.. u jus reminded me... teh worst earthquake i hav eva been in was in japan... ooper sya i was in 16th floor... woke up... things fallin...

and den i called room service n they were like ya ya ... don worry...

lol...

den i heard giggles all around...

japs enjoy them i tell u !!! tho lots of damage was done on that one !!!

wesay bak to da srs issue...look at pakistan k halaat yaar... itne burray halaat hain... wat abt the other countries jahan itna kuch hota hai... wahan pe to koi so-called-azaab nahi hia ... :(

m.h.a said...

@hfm, sami, mubi
well i dont know wat to say about the earthquakes. I'd say they're more of a test from Allah rather than azaab. I dont have solid reasons, but thats what i believe. But anyhow, its really sad. But whats worse is that these people are not really getting any help. Despite the efforts of so many people, there are always many who just cant see good being done. So they still haven't got much relief.
Its a mistake on our part as well. We haven't contributed like we did back in oct 05. We need to revive the spirit. If help doesn't reach soon, more will die of diarrhea and cold. Anyone you know here, ask them to contribute towards it. Its not just a noble cause, its our foremost duty and there's no way out!