10 November 2008

Aaj kal

Hmmm...finally exams are over. These were probably the worst exams of my life. Probably i'll score okay inshaAllah, but thats not the point. The point is that everything i did in my exams, every question i did, i knew it. I'd do everything right but when i'd come out, i'd realise it was all wrong. It happened in the first, the second, the third and then the fourth exam. I was so disappointed before the last exam that i studied with only half my heart. Its funny i fell asleep preparing while my friends were solving questions close by. Lol. Talk about not caring. I didn't know crap. Anyways, the bottomline is that i'm done.
The donation thing has come out beautifully MashaALLAH. My last post is related to this incase you people wondered. The Vice Chancellor pitched in with his donations too. Now wats left is the transportation and distribution to the earthquake affectees. I wanted to go to ziarat too, dad permitted me. But as it turns out, i'll have to miss so many days of university if i go, which i cannot afford at this point of time.

Heyyy, we visited AsgharAli after such a long time and were greeted by the obvious raise in prices. For people who dont know, its a place that sells original arabic perfumes, imported direct from Bahrain. They're very exotic, very different and very cool. I got one today as well, its called Dahnal Oud, it has a very Arabic smell. I always noticed a corner in the shop that i never went to. Today i came to know why. There was an Itar, made of Oud (its some kind of base smell), 12ml of which cost 42000 rupees. Yes i'm not lying and you've read the figure correctly. 42000. I tested i today finally. Its good. Lol. I love perfumes. But who doesn't then?
Anyways, like i say, busy days begin. Ufl (uet football league) is about to start soon inshaAllah. And there are matches in the next three days inshaAllah as well. So its all busy busy but its good i guess. I really wanna sleep now. Enough of my ranting. Well wait let me put something worthwhile in this post to make reading this a tad bit useful. Ummmm
ummm
umm
um

yeah, metallica's "ONE" is probably the greatest metal anthems ever. I've loved it for so long, the Live version is even better. Do give it a listen. Its beautiful. And btw, i'm listening to A PERFECT CIRCLE again these days. I think now i understand their music more than i did before. I think i know what is Art Metal. Its so TOOLISH (obviously it has some of TOOL's band members) and its intense.

9 comments:

Summer Cutee said...

lol now whoz blogging abt everything :P
i want a perfume toooo but i cant find it anywhere :(
and im bored and im msging u ryt now :D
did u accept my bumper stickers?
i think im outta comments now :P
i had to tell u sth but i keep forgetting...phone peh kam bola kero na u make it slip outta ma mind with all chattering :D

Summer Cutee said...

hey i just noticed (like after an hour)im the forst one to comment on ur post...yay!!
lol its been a long time :D

m.h.a said...

Yeah.. And i'm texting you right now and you aren't replying you crazy woman

Summer Cutee said...

Aadhi raat ko high ho ke mujhe msg ker rahe thay...sharam tou aati hi nahin hai na :P
and i was sleeping unlike sum druggies :P

mubi said...

rukh told me to go sleep since i am not well :p but i landed here :S
oo the perfumes are soooo expensive!! my brother bought two last year, one for mum and one for himself...i love the itar smells..and i hv seen my parentss use itar since i dont know a long time :D

enough blabbing :$

m.h.a said...

Yes mubi yes i know the whole press release thing is pretty tough Haina? But ho gya sab? Mahru was freakin out too yesterday and i heard all the story. Waisay sleeping helps a lot. Sab kuch bhul jata hai. Sigh. But thats like burying your head like an ostrich. Lol. But it feels good.

m.h.a said...

And i love the perfumes they're great. Awesome

Anonymous said...

han press release tu rukh was doing:p

but yay we got an A+ :D :p

m.h.a said...

Yes g i got to know. Wat were you doing? I'm sure the RBS people will hire you now