02 February 2009

Love.

I get up everyday for my university, lazily stagger to the washroom, say my fajr prayers and dressup and leave for the bus stop. I always wonder about you, about you getting up.
Whether you put your right foot out of the bed first or the left one. What do you think of first when you get up. I wonder whether you look in your wardrobe everyday deciding what to wear? I wonder how you gulp down your breakfast tellin your mom you're getting late and set out to your university.
I have a bad habit of wondering about you. I got this habit from a person called Love. He told me that people in love are people gifted. They can put themselves in the places of people they love and be one with them. He told me to try it. At first i didn't believe, but then it happened like it was natural. Intuitions turned into assurances, and i could feel one with you. Love also said that its not that difficult to separate yourself from the person you love, but its impossible to get away from Love himself. I didn't believe at first. But then i lost you.
I still wonder about you, i'm one with you. But you dont have a face. You dont have a body. You're just a walking incarnation of Love that i sometimes wonder about. I haven't forgotten Love, he still meets me sometimes, like the white bearded magician, it points towards different forms of you, but never forces me to fall for any.
Last time around i told Love: "this is no use, why do you change your subject every moment, when you know i wont fall for it so easily, why do you want to convince me like that?"
he replied : "because this way you'll know for sure what is your destiny, and who's your face. This is my way of telling you this is not the one for you. That you need to walk and walk, run in search of your own magnum opus."

12 comments:

Unknown said...

when i wake up no matter how much in love i m all i care for is going back to sleep

so i can be with her in my dream again ;) !

m.h.a said...

Ha ha. You beat me in hopeless romanticism :p

Unknown said...

lol... i know :P

Anonymous said...

*making faces* :p

hamza said...

ye aik dum mr.love kahan se a gae teri zindagi me...:P

Misbah said...

its been quite some time since i read ur blogs for the first time and im amazed at the drastic variations u'v had in ur last five.

@ national interests vs...
i truely agree with you ...our Government's attitude is equally humiliating as spitting on someone's face.its so saddening to see innocent lives killed in that state- sponsered terrorism and our cold hearted coward govt acting indifferent to such an atrocity

@ nadal vs fed
u know what i would say ...indeed fed rocks!

@ nickography
lol...i find guriya the cutest of all...although the guriya is bearded :p

@love
Mr love seemed a good idea to bring out whats inside...lol..a search for magnum opus clever !
be careful that bearded magician can even catch you in a snare to make you a two-toothed rabbit with his wand.imagine! :p

m.h.a said...

Ha, imagine a two toothed bearded guriya cum rabbit tennis player who's running for elections! Lol, btw guriya is cute and i'm still looking for people to realise i have no similarity to a guriya, except i do wear a band when my hair grows long. Thats it.
And you know really aware of the antics of mr. Love. Thats why i keep a distance from the guy lol. Btw this mr. Love sounds funny now. It was meant to be serious

Tazeen said...

Nice one... hahaha!

m.h.a said...

Lol why the hahaha?

Tazeen said...

Just seemed so funny. The part about love. Funny that it's always the same for most people.

P.S.: Was I not supposed to laugh? I thought we lived in a "free country"... *stifling laughter*

m.h.a said...

Lol yes yes, i was wondering what the laughter was for...sure its a free country, lol...btw like i said, initially this love thing was meant to be serious, but it sounds funny to me lol

Tazeen said...

It's okay. I won't tell on you, promise! :P