23 February 2009

Bad hair day

I love change, and i have variable hairdos every single day. For some reason i cant reincarnate any of my hairdos and eventually, everyday, they turn out different, variations of my own hair. That is a good thing and a bad one in itself. Good in a way that i dont have too many consecutive bad hair days. And bad in a way i dont have too many consecutive good hair days :(

i see so many people, some of my friends, who have such constant hairdos. It appears to me they take their hair off when they go home and stick it back on. Obviously not true, but seems really like it. Pamy, majid, butt, anas, and the list goes on, and i wonder why they dont get bored of their hairdos. Maybe its me who's weird, or maybe i forget what hairdo i had on the preceding day or something like that, short term memory loss...though i guess i use a pretty good brand of hair products, garnier is nice aint it? Not showing off, totally not...just wondering how to bring this bad hairday to an end. A little water?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hair is a big issue to me too

i rarely have consecutive hair days either...

but hair on every head is as different as your finger prints... the more str8 it is the more manageable it is... the curlier it gets the harder it is

then you have length issues... most people who hav the same thing every day are the ones with really chopped up short hair...

or... they spend waaaaaaaay too much time on it !

Anonymous said...

i dono when was the last time i had a good hair day!!! :p

i suggest go bald :p hahahahahaha

Tazeen said...

That happens with me as well. No suggestions from me. Umm... maybe you could go around wearing your hair in a ponytail? Hahahah...

@Mubi: Hey, going bald isn't a bad idea either... although I'm a girl but, if Britney can do it... :P

m.h.a said...

@sami
yeah well explained man

@mubi
haha, no thank God i do have good hairdays unlike you :p..so i dont need to go bald, though i do get bored after a while keeping the same kind of hair, so i always keep changing the length...you planning to go bald?

@tazeen
i actually like ponytails, on girls that is, but some months back i had pretty long hair to i used to make a little pony sometimes, but i loved wearing a band, it kept hair in place yar, but i lost my band somewhere, my lucky band, and btw, britney had to go into rehab after the stunt, you plan to do the same? :p

m.h.a said...

@sami
yeah well explained man

@mubi
haha, no thank God i do have good hairdays unlike you :p..so i dont need to go bald, though i do get bored after a while keeping the same kind of hair, so i always keep changing the length...you planning to go bald?

@tazeen
i actually like ponytails, on girls that is, but some months back i had pretty long hair to i used to make a little pony sometimes, but i loved wearing a band, it kept hair in place yar, but i lost my band somewhere, my lucky band, and btw, britney had to go into rehab after the stunt, you plan to do the same? :p

Anonymous said...

uf, the suggestion was for you.
alhamdolilah i am happy with my hair, even if they are bad ;p

@ tazeen, lol bald idea is better with guys ;p

Tazeen said...

Bad luck! Lucky bands are great. I lost mine when I was eleven. Never got another after that and stuck to ponytails.

Hahahah! Ji nahi! No plans for rehab. I'm too young. Maybe when I'm sixty... and my teeth fall off... just maybe.

@Mubi: Hahaha... reminded me of Amir Khan from Ghajini... A female version of him... hahahah! Oh God! :D