23 August 2008

Little pleasures

I'm at a really boring engagement ceremony, dinner's over and there's nothing left to do so i'm devastatingly bored. Having nothing to do at all, i decided to blog.
Just about a couple of hours ago, i went to buy Mithai from the nearest gourmet bakery. I turned my radio on. On my way back, Call's "Sub Bhula K" was playing on one of the channels. I turned the radio volume to its maximum and was singing along.
I knew half of the lyrics the rest i made up, but it felt so good. With my windows closed i was singing it aloud. It felt so good. I just love driving and i love singing along the radio. Combine that and it was just refreshing.

Reminded me of the little pleasures of life i really need at this point of my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanna drive too, its just a pity ive forgotten how to :/ waste of 3000rs!!!

Unknown said...

reminds me of a time i was walkin with 'somebody' and just broke into this song... i rarely sing in public... and she loved it... lol

little pleasures of life indeed !!!