04 August 2009

Whats the best way to drown your thoughts out?

I sat on my pc waiting for it to wake up from it's sleep. It's surprising I have so much on my mind these days I hardly get time to get proper thinking done! It's crazy. Like thought clashing a thought. Often I try to compartmentalize my mind for the purpose of giving my mind a break but I always fail to do that, probably because some thoughts refuse to go away or even give others a bit of space. I don’t complain, because I love them, but just to give it another try, I am trying to do it with the combination of music and blogging. Dunno if it's working
I always thought what it felt like to be high on happiness, not the crazy happiness that makes you scream, but ummmmm the crazy happiness that gets you imagining lovey dovey songs all the time with you in them, you hum half of the time tunes you never liked, smile at every freaking thing and then suddenly, like after being high for a very long time you suddenly go down, rock bottom. Pretty bad feeling and nothing happens really to bring the feeling about. And right then everything goes down with it, and all you can do is try to drown out your own thoughts the worst form of evasive action a human could take, but sometimes you really really have to, just to simplify your life. I was just wondering what’s the best way to avoid that pit after being high for such a long time. I guess there probably isn’t a way. I hope this post isn’t too non sensical, I just feel really good about my blog so I m posting it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it makes perfect sense

why it happens i do not know

generally people think of me as a happy person.. but somedays.. i jus stoop low.. real low... become n absolutely miserable git

wat triggers it? mostly physical or emotional stimuli.. a fight with somebody.. a headache.. or even tiredness!

m.h.a said...

but sometimes you dont even need a stimulus, thats waht i as wondering about, u just need to drown your thoughts out, get away from your own mind for a bit...

lost in rome said...

join the club..actually i had thought of doing a post about this too....dunno why bt moments ago u r happy or okay n the next moment u feel so so empty n down n that too because of no particular reason, u dont feel like laughin at a sillly joke or something...

m.h.a said...

Yeah its one of the mysteries yar...i feel its like the effect of a drug...after being high there comes a time when the effect wears off and you just take a free fall...maybe caused by staying too much under the influence of happiness?

Anonymous said...

there no way except to swim through them :p

i get the lovey dovey songs part :D but i dont get ur post happiness mode...hm?