12 July 2009

I'll be there

You can turn your back on me when you want to,
you can stab me in the back,
you can throw sticks and stones,
you can break all my bones,
you can leave standing all alone,
you can decide not to text nor phone,
you can tear each one of my poems,
you can prove each one of your blames,
shove in flames,
all the times,
all the memories,
that sing like sweet chimes,
you can bury me down below,
not 6 feet but 7 layers and more,
you can make me walk the plank,
or leave my canvas totally blank,

practise all you can on me,
the world is not for the carefree,
i cant let you go alone,
on this road full of pricks and thorns,
whatever you do and whatever you can,
remember you'll not make me an angry man,
you can try
to disappear,
to duck,
to hurt,
to ignore,
to refuse,
to confuse,
i don't care,
whatever happens,
I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!

6 comments:

Tazeen said...

Love it.

P.S.: It is a message for a friend or just a simple poem?

Tazeen said...

Can I add your blog to my blog list?

m.h.a said...

Hey welcome back girl, sure you can add it, i'll be honored...waisay where've you been? And its just poem, not for anyone

Tazeen said...

Hahaha... no need to feel "honoured". And I've been around. I was having exams and did not have an Internet connection so I was sort of on an unplanned break.

What have you been up to?

I love all of your poems. Didn't know guys could write poetry.

m.h.a said...

I've been right here yar, doing nothing, lol...waisay why cant guys right poetry? Dont we have a heart?

Tazeen said...

Of course they do but I don't often come across them. You've got to be the second one, believe me, apart from the likes of Shakespeare and Keats. And the rest of them.