26 January 2009

PreudoNickography--My nicknames over the years.

I've wanted to write this for a long time, though it might put my reputation on the line, but then again a blog is supposed to be pretty honest, isn't that so? Well, for some people, its quite personal, for me its funny. My nicknames. I never had a permanent nickname, one that all people would call me for a long time... But the nicknames i've had been quite funny, and these nicknames never fit me, or maybe that is what its like in my opinion only.
Anyways, i'll try to list down and explain all the nicknames i've had, i'll try to do so chronologically, and i hope i succeed in that. So here it goes:

Honey:
Blush blush..i dont know why i had this nickname, my old neighbours aunti fari, baber bhai and kanvel baji used to call me this. And i was pretty much a little kid at that time...so its understandable i remember quite little of it.


Hassu:
its obvious, pretty obvious. Hassu from hassaan. And it was given to me by maryam and maham, later sahar baji and other cousins started calling me this as well. I accepted that open heartedly.

Hussi:
damn i never knew that hassu could metamorphosize into this. Once asad, read hassu in my inbox, and tada...he and mohammad spread the word and some days later i was being called hussi! Which rhymes with a pretty objectionable word! With a pretty objectionable meaning!

Chira:
once during my O levels, i had a haircut. I came to school with my newly found spikes and i was greeted with the most irritating nickname me Chira, which is the young one me a bird. That was one nick i used to hate, and finally got rid of it.

Bhagwan:
now only 3 people call me that, and nomatter how much i tell them its not good to kid around with someone's religion, they wont stop. The history behind this is pretty complicated. Now a friend of mine once said "hassaan ki maths bohat ala hai". Now that particular friend of mine said that very thing on a number of different inappropriate occasions. So umair khan said "FRIEND X to hassaan ko bhagwan manta hai". Goldi and Leyla followed and the name stuck!

M.h.a:
well thats my self proclaimed nickname, i only realised my full name stands for this when i came to the uni. A few variations are also available.

Bachay:
zaeem baig's own variation of mha.

Armature:
amir shabbir's variation of mha.

Haks:
besides being my email address, haks became my football call for imran, and yes, abu talib calls me that. It has more to do with his being cool than considering me cool lol, abutalib that is.

Kitten:
one of my closest friends, mahru, calls me that, why? I dont know, i told that friend i'll be more happy with a tiger. I guess its coz of the moustache. Lol.

Muffin:
same as above. Though this is the lesser used one.

Guriya:
i had long hair, i wore a band playing football and i had a goal keeper called abdullah. He once said i looked like a guriya while playing, so the name stuck with him and the bajwas. I've to live with it. English translations like Baby Doll are also used.

Saana:
i call imran maana, he calls me saana.



One disadvantage me blogging from my cell phone is that i cant change the dont. So pardon me if the above was difficult to read. One advantage is that i can blog while i'm in my bus, on my way to the uni!

7 comments:

Summer Cutee said...

My nicknames are the best!!!:D
and i like ziggis take on hassu :P

m.h.a said...

Very funny. You're bound to like anything defamatory...esp when its defamatory to me.

Anonymous said...

that was enlightening :p

my word veri is: jamon :D

m.h.a said...

Lol, nice comment...anything about the post?

Summer Cutee said...

yea like ur such a saint urself when it cumz to putting me down ryt kitten :P

anyways y havent u posted the real reason y i gave u this nickname?

my word veri is *devil*

m.h.a said...

What what? What was the reason? I dont even know man, thats why i keep asking

Summer Cutee said...

and i have told u sooo many times that now ive forgotten as well...but tehre was a reason and i told u taht reason...