15 January 2009

Exams and More Important Issues

I messed up, i messed up i messed up i messed up...i'm sooooo stupid...Damn it...i messed up my exam yet again...

Okay so this was question number two, it was balancing of reciprocating masses and blah blah...i messed it up first, cut out the whole question, did it again, happy that i'd get the whole ten marks, and when i came out, i found out that i, who was telling everyone to take angles anticlockwise had made that same basic stupid mistake...Damn it...and talk about theory, i knew none of it...so there goes my gpa...oh and btw the exam was mechanics of machines final...

Enough of the exam, i've decided that once its over its over...

To more important issues, i've to decide a new look for myself...the one i've thought of is more on the lines of Che Guevera, more appropriately my version of Che...so i've to grow my hair and beard...and i'm doing just that...an alteration is that i'm growing my moustache once again huhuhahaha...but i started to think when someone said to me "Hassaan have you dyed your hair?"...actually my hair turned dark brown from black, and then the front strands have started going lighter and lighter all thanks to football in the sun...obviously i'm not gonna do anything about it, but just as it is, it is a thing to worry about, because that adds to the white strands of hair i already have...and that gives my mom a reason to grill me for using gels and hairsprays...but all the above was just a prologue...the real issue, what look should i go for? All kinds of suggestions are welcome...

I cant believe i'm asking this question on my blog, lol, but i really am bored...

7 comments:

hamza said...

we all promised each other that we will not restrain from this path..:D aur ub tu khud dekh kya kar raha hai..:D

m.h.a said...

Nae hatun ga tere PATH se chawal...but ho sakta hai koi idea itnaaa acha ho...options Open rakhni chahyen...but muchh nae te kuchh nae.

Summer Cutee said...

chingar ban gaye ho tum and ur still asking for ideas!!!

Unknown said...

lol @ changar :D !!!

sun does not bleach your hair man :P...

aisa hota to sab arabs blonde hotay aur sab goray dark haired :P

Anonymous said...

haha first you fret a lot on how bad your exam went and then you add that line...once its done is done :p i can tell you always fret about the exam going bad :p

as for the 'important issues' lol
whats chingar?

Emma said...

All the best for results..
exams k bhi n hair plans k bhi..

m.h.a said...

@mahru
oh come on if i didn't look good you wouldn't be going out with me like you are right now

@sami
i thought that too until its started happening to me...lol.

@mubi
changar is...ummm...ever seen those nomads?

@emma
thanx but any suggestions?

@everyone
people i asked for suggestions and noone bothered.