07 April 2010

craving...

Sometimes you just want somethings so bad like you cannot really control your desires ... you cry like a baby you become extremely restless.Its like this strong craving that penetrates your soul and makes you lose your senses.I wonder if it carries the same intensity for everyone but in my case ,it really is the maximum.I feel i can sacrifice anything to fulfill my desire.Its like that yummy dripping dark chocolate simply irrisitible !
I wish i could really quote an example but right now thats all i want to write but i am sure i'll be able to explain it more ...maybe... when my innerself allows me
for now i just wish something satisfies my soul ...and ummm that time will come soon inshaAllah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..ya happens to all of us i guess...want some nutella? :p