21 December 2008

Your car, and cars like yours!

I think i'm over you.
But whenever i see a car like yours, i try to look who's sitting inside. Expecting to see you.
But you're never there.
I dont even remember your car's plate number, and thats the best thing about it.
Every car that looks remotely like yours gives me a certain painful hope.
I find it unbelievable. The world is small, yet, our paths never crossed once you didn't want them to cross.
I dont know when i'll stop, when i'll think of every car that looks like yours like any other car. When the maroon color of it wont remind me of happy times.
I tell myself i'm over it. I am. Its just the smaller things.

Sometimes one likes to life in the smallest inklings of painful hope. Its good to keep your heart in practice. HOPE, DESPAIR, HOPE, DESPAIR. They say that way, the heart learns to handle despair in the long run!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is off-topic, a little related to the car thing-but when my dad sold his car to the guy who lives on the street which I pass to go uni, I'd see the car in the driveway and still think of it as our family car.And when I'd see him driving in it I'd simply assume he's borrowing it and it's still ours.Weird,huh?

I think our brain makes these associations because we have a strong connection with that item-sometimes it can be painful and confusing.
:|

m.h.a said...

Yeah, the same thing happens when i see my old car sometimes..you know just like we've associations with people, we've associations with things too...thats very natural...also, if you hold on to something for long, i believe it becomes a part of you...esp cars...i might do a post related to that...

Summer Cutee said...

ughhh!!! u guys get stuck on cars even!!
what am i gonna do!!!

oh no wait ive a new car :D:D thts one thing less to fell wary abt ;p

Anonymous said...

and 'someone' was telling me the other day 'khush khush raha kero...' :p

i was wondering...why does the heart learn to handle despair?

Anonymous said...

since you are talking about association to things..i still miss my once stolen cell phone!!! and deep inside my heart m cursing the thief :p

Summer Cutee said...

lol mubi ones a serious and ones a not so serious comment ;p

m.h.a said...

Welcome back summer (though its winters)

mubi heart learns to handle despair because once you go through the experience again and again you kinda become immune. Its different for everyone waisay

Anonymous said...

immune...omG we get immune to like almost all bad things!!!

lol @ summer

Summer Cutee said...

thank u kitten...i think the only reason i vanish is to get ppl to welcum me back :P

Summer Cutee said...

lol back at u mubi :P

did u call me?

Unknown said...

silver mehran ... left pe dent :P ???

m.h.a said...

Your car or your "her"'s car sami?

Unknown said...

i had a corola.. she had da mehran :P

Anonymous said...

Mubi: Same thing happened to me.I do the EXACT same thing.
Grr.